6th Annual Foliage Run
The American Legion Riders Post 259 is proud to host our 6th annual Foliage Run in support of American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The mission of AFSP is to save lives and bring hope to those affected by Suicide.
Suicide is a public health issue that affects all Americans. Did you know?
- On average, 17 American Veterans lose the fight against suicide each day.
- There is one death by suicide in the US every 11 minutes.
- Suicide takes the lives of over 48,500 Americans every year.
- An estimated 285,000 Americans each year become suicide survivors.
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US for all ages.
All proceeds of this run will go to help the AFSP fund research to improve interventions, train clinicians in suicide prevention, and advocate for policy that will save lives.
On Saturday, October 10th we ride for those who have lost their lives too soon to suicide and to bring awareness to the cause!
When: Saturday, October 7, 2023
Registration: 8:30 am to 9:45 am
Kickstands Up: 10:00 am
Cost: $20 per participant
Location: 279 Chestnut Street, Oneonta, NY at the American Legion
Chinese Auction | 50/50 Raffle | Food
All riders and cars are welcome!