Let us know you're coming! Click going on Facebook!
4th Annual Foliage Run
The American Legion Riders Post 259 is proud to host our 4th annual Foliage Run in support of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. The mission of AFSP is to save lives and bring hope to those affected by Suicide.
Suicide is a public health issue that affects all Americans. Did you know?
- On average, 17 American Veterans lose the fight against suicide each day.
- There is one death by suicide in the US every 11 minutes.
- Suicide takes the lives of over 48,500 Americans every year.
- An estimated 285,000 Americans each year become suicide survivors.
- Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US for all ages.
All proceeds of this run will go to help the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention fund research to improve interventions, train clinicians in suicide prevention, and advocate for policy that will save lives.
On Saturday, October 16th we ride for those who have lost their lives too soon to suicide and to bring awareness to the cause!
All riders and cars are welcome! $20/participant
Chinese Auction | Pit Boss Pellet Grill Raffle | 50/50 Raffle | Food
We look forward to your support!